What is Beauology's approach to Eyebrow Threading?
First and foremost we train our threading technicians to master the technique for painless and precise threading. This mastery results from balancing factors, such as, speed of movement, amount of hair being pulled, and the direction of the pull.
Second, we place extreme emphasis on understanding client's need and preference. We do not launch into pulling hair as soon as the client is in the chair. 😀 We do a detailed consultation during which we get to know client's needs and preferences. Some expectations cannot be met given the nature or current state of the eyebrows. We make that clear to the client before we start. Sometimes, we may need more than one session to accomplish client's expectations for eyebrow shape. After setting a clear expectation we diligently work towards accomplishing the end goal while pausing to verify the progress.
Try us for a painless and perfect eyebrow threading experience!
- Be at least 16 years of age and have completed the 10th grade or its equivalency.
- Have a valid social security (SSN) or tax payer identification (TIN) number.
- Have a valid government issued photo ID.
- Commit to working 32 hours per week for two years.
- Attend a 6 hour theory class every Tuesday.
- Optional - Eyebrow Threading skill.
‘Earn while you Learn’ and ‘Pay as you Go’
- Work 32 hours per week. Get paid $16+ per hour.
- The weekly once 6 hour theory class costs $234. Pay at each class start.
- Gross earnings from 3200 training hours is at least $51,200. The total cost of theory classes is about $10,000. Unlike beauty school the apprenticeship program puts money in your pocket!
Roadmap to License
- Complete Beauology Apprenticeship Agreement.
- Do 42 Hours (unpaid time) of Pre-Apprentice Training.
- Get Apprentice License from the State Board.
- Do 222 Hours (unpaid time) of Required Supplemental Instruction (theory class).
- Do 3200 Hours (paid time) of On the Job Training at Beauology or any other authorized Establishment.
- Pass State Board License Exam.
Why choose Beauology?
- We love beauty work. If you love beauty work too then our Apprenticeship program is a stepping stone to a joyous professional career. Happiness, Education, and Service, are our guiding values.
- Beauology offers a team based supportive work environment.
- We believe in doing it right and not cutting corners.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
|Beauty School||Cosmetology Apprenticeship|
|Program Duration||1000 hours||3200 hours|
|Job Ready upon Graduation||No||Yes|
Q2. Can I do the Apprentice training at a different salon and theory classes at Beauology?
Q3. Can I do the theory classes over Zoom?
At present we do not offer the online option for the theory classes required for Apprenticeship.