The skilled technicians at Beauology, threading salon, use threading for precise and painless removal of your unwanted facial hair and keep your eyebrows looking shapely and sharp.
We also offer Waxing as an alternative for facial and body hair removal.
Q2. How is Threading versus Waxing? Is Threading better than Waxing?
Q3. Why is Threading the preferred technique for facial hair removal?
Facial skin needs all the help it can get to keep you looking young and healthy for the marathon that is life. Waxing removes top layer of the skin. Why subject your facial skin to the regular erosion? Instead choose to use Threading for facial hair removal.
- Be at least 16 years of age and have completed the 10th grade or its equivalency.
- Have a valid social security (SSN) or tax payer identification (TIN) number.
- Have a valid government issued photo ID.
- Commit to working 32 hours per week for two years.
- Attend a 6 hour theory class every Tuesday.
- Optional - Eyebrow Threading skill.
‘Earn while you Learn’ and ‘Pay as you Go’
- Work 32 hours per week. Get paid $16+ per hour.
- The weekly once 6 hour theory class costs $234. Pay at each class start.
- Gross earnings from 3200 training hours is at least $51,200. The total cost of theory classes is about $10,000. Unlike beauty school the apprenticeship program puts money in your pocket!
Roadmap to License
- Complete Beauology Apprenticeship Agreement.
- Do 42 Hours (unpaid time) of Pre-Apprentice Training.
- Get Apprentice License from the State Board.
- Do 222 Hours (unpaid time) of Required Supplemental Instruction (theory class).
- Do 3200 Hours (paid time) of On the Job Training at Beauology or any other authorized Establishment.
- Pass State Board License Exam.
Why choose Beauology?
- We love beauty work. If you love beauty work too then our Apprenticeship program is a stepping stone to a joyous professional career. Happiness, Education, and Service, are our guiding values.
- Beauology offers a team based supportive work environment.
- We believe in doing it right and not cutting corners.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
|Beauty School||Cosmetology Apprenticeship|
|Program Duration||1000 hours||3200 hours|
|Job Ready upon Graduation||No||Yes|
Q2. Can I do the Apprentice training at a different salon and theory classes at Beauology?
Q3. Can I do the theory classes over Zoom?
At present we do not offer the online option for the theory classes required for Apprenticeship.